Man Reports Date As Burglar When Girlfriend Shows

26 Oct 2011 21:07 #1 by CinnamonGirl
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Colorado Springs police say a man’s girlfriend unexpectedly came home just before another woman was due to visit, so he called police to report his new acquaintance as a burglar.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/10/26/m ... end-shows/

LOL..... I have met a few jerks like this but this one is a bit over the top.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2011 21:12 #2 by otisptoadwater
If you are going to play the field you have to be smart enough to change up the venue but eventually you will get caught. Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Oct 2011 21:13 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Man Reports Date As Burglar When Girlfriend Shows
WTF do these guys have to lie. I never understood that one.

26 Oct 2011 21:43 - 26 Oct 2011 22:08 #4 by otisptoadwater
Being completely honest isn't part of most people's dating game, too often people try to be someone they aren't thinking it makes them more attractive to the opposite sex. In my opinion if you are committed enough to one person to live with them then playing the field is not an option. That paradigm probably has some play in it these days given the state of the economy, some folks might find that they have enough money to get by together but they don't really feel any commitment to each other. Of course that's just my opinion.

I do have to admit I admire the guy in the story for his short term tactical thoughts but he obviously was NOT thinking about the long term implications.

Edited to add the word NOT - clearly this guy was only looking to save his skin at that moment in time and not thinking about what was going to happen ten minutes later.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Oct 2011 21:48 #5 by Wayne Harrison
You're single, right?

26 Oct 2011 21:50 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
I make sure I always call ahead when coming home so the wifes boyfriend can leave before I get there. :biggrin: .

26 Oct 2011 21:53 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Man Reports Date As Burglar When Girlfriend Shows
Don't guys know that women believe them when they act like they love them? Jeez. Excuses, excuses. But this guy was really stupid. It would have made a good episode of cheaters.

26 Oct 2011 22:04 #8 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
When it comes to women, most men are really stupid.

26 Oct 2011 22:05 #9 by Martin Ent Inc

bootlegger wrote: When it comes to women, most men are really stupid.

as in this quote,,, ALL men are stupid, DOH.

26 Oct 2011 22:10 #10 by CinnamonGirl
Keep talking guys... Tell me more. Give me pointers on how to avoid idiot men.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds