FREE PATTERN OF THE MONTH

01 Jul 2010 10:11 #1 by KnitKnook
SOCKS, SOCKS, SOCKS!

Socks are a great summer item to knit, very portable, and fun to make so they're the perfect choice to kick off our Free Pattern of the Month program. If you haven't yet tried knitting socks, we have to warn you - they're very addictive!

Print this pattern and bring it to the store from July 1st to July 8th and you will get 10% off your sock yarn purchase.

The Knit Knook is authorized to provide this pattern at no charge.

Diane Edwards is the owner of The Knit Knook, a yarn and coffee shop located in the King Sooper’s shopping center in Aspen Park. She taught herself to knit at the age of 10, to crochet at the age of 15, and her love of fiber arts has continued to grow. She loves teaching new people how to knit and teaching experienced knitters new techniques.

The Knit Knook opened in 2007 and carries a large and varied selection of yarns and supplies. Classes are available for all levels and interests. Summer hours are Tuesdays & Thursdays 10am – 8pm, Wednesdays & Fridays 10am – 5pm, Saturdays 10am – 4pm. Closed Sundays and Mondays. Call Diane with any questions at 303.838.2118 or stop by for a cappuccino and a visit.

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2010 16:46 #2 by wildiris
Replied by wildiris on topic FREE PATTERN OF THE MONTH
I love this pattern! I made a pair of socks using this pattern and Cascade Heritage Paints yarn. Awesome!

01 Jul 2010 17:20 #3 by RivendaleFarms
Oooooh, pretty! I'm a newly converted sock junkie - just finished my first one and am totally hooked! (Yup, even cast on for the second!)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

06 Jul 2010 08:46 #4 by evergreenchic
I am a recently reformed sock-hater (didn't like to wear them; really didn't like to knit them) and have been focused on toe-up construction. BUT - I am definately going to give these a go. They look gorgeous and I purchased a wonderful bamboo-blend sock yarn from Knit Knook that will be wonderful for summer.

06 Jul 2010 09:33 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic FREE PATTERN OF THE MONTH

evergreenchic wrote: I am a recently reformed sock-hater (didn't like to wear them; really didn't like to knit them) and have been focused on toe-up construction. BUT - I am definately going to give these a go. They look gorgeous and I purchased a wonderful bamboo-blend sock yarn from Knit Knook that will be wonderful for summer.

How did you keep your feet warm?

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds