What are you doing for the 4th of July?

04 Jul 2010 05:09 #1 by CinnamonGirl
What are you doing for the 4th of July? was created by CinnamonGirl
It is a lovely morning. Birds are singing and the temp is perfect. I have a BBQ with my kids today. Fireworks are really not my thing. Kind of upsets the animals, tons of people, smoke bothers my sinuses. So, I usually go in the house later and turn the AC on and watch a movie. Just too loud, noisy and smoky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2010 09:08 #2 by LopingAlong
We're going to Mt Evans for the day, then home by 2 or so I bet. No fireworks here either. Locking up all the critters and hunkering down. Hope you have a good bbq with your kids, CG!

04 Jul 2010 09:33 #3 by chocolove
Going to watch the Rockies game and then going to my office to sit on the balcony and watch all the fireworks around town!!! I can't wait...although it does seem like the rain may play a factor in all this so who knows what will really happen after the baseball game!

04 Jul 2010 09:37 #4 by pound dog mom
I am volunteering on the phones today (both of our families are out of state) this way some of the other volunteers with families can enjoy the 4th. I have doggies on my desk and lap, gorgeous views from my office of the mountains, not too hot, hummers are humming, birds are singing, deer are grazing, oh and I saw the foxes hunting this morning what more could I ask for? Makes me just want to break out :Singing: :Singing:

Happy 4th of July to everyone!
:fireworks4:

04 Jul 2010 09:52 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What are you doing for the 4th of July?

LopingAlong wrote: We're going to Mt Evans for the day, then home by 2 or so I bet. No fireworks here either. Locking up all the critters and hunkering down. Hope you have a good bbq with your kids, CG!

Do I know you? LOL. I never see you anymore. :jk2: Have a great day today too, with your family.

04 Jul 2010 10:31 #6 by LopingAlong
Yeah, Yeah! Been spending lots of time with these puppies--man, are they cute! Don't you need one? They're going fast and Labradoodles don't shed! The price is right and I will deliver! Such a deal, call now. :biggrin: :dog: rundog: :dogdrink: :fireworks: :rundog:

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds