Escalators for shoppping carts???

27 Nov 2011 17:54 - 04 Jun 2013 19:42 #1 by pacamom
I saw this on MSN.
link broken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Nov 2011 18:09 #2 by whitewolfie
You're in luck, they have the cart escalators in the new Belmar Target!

27 Nov 2011 18:55 #3 by Mtn Gramma
They have them in at least one Target in San Jose, also. Pretty cool.

27 Nov 2011 18:57 #4 by ScienceChic
My kids harass me every time we go to the Belmar Target to send the cart up! lol Come on down pacamom - we'll go 'round and 'round and 'round! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Nov 2011 19:00 #5 by whitewolfie
My cousin works there but he won't let me take it for a ride....just rolls his eyes at me! Maybe we can arrange a field trip!

27 Nov 2011 23:13 - 04 Jun 2013 19:41 #6 by pacamom
:thumbsup:

28 Nov 2011 09:21 #7 by ScienceChic
Field trip! :woo hoo: I'd love to ride in one too! I just don't want to be banned from the store - it's too convenient for shopping. tongue: I'm available next week... :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds