new technology on treating mold, smoke damage, fungus, ect..

29 Nov 2011 10:58 #1 by GREAT SPACES
I heard of a "new technology" on the Tom Martino radio show. I thought it was really cool and wanted to pass it on. They have just branched out in Colorado, colorado not listed on website yet, company said they are in process of re-designing the website, but they are ready to treat in Colorado, so call the number I listed below.

Decon ProGreen 877-29DECON
Decontamination for: Molds, Bacteria (like flesh eating bacteria that hospitals sometimes have to treat their rooms for), Fungi, Viruses, Smoke (from fire damage), meth labs (makes it safe to return to residence after treatment), crime scenes, allergens (the have a unit to put in your residence), bed bugs or anything with a exo skeleton, this one product treats it all.

EPA registered. "Green" treatment.

It destroys the DNA of cells (thus totally eliminating it, not just covering it up or filtering some of it like current treatments)
This new technology was designed by the military to clean up biological agents, like anthrax. Decon bought the rights to use it for commercial and residential.
It has been very successful in the years it has been on the market and is more cost efficient than current treatments on the market.

In 8 hours (after destroying the cell) the product turns into oxygen and hydrogen (making it non-toxic afterwards, so it is then safe for pets and kids). They let you come back after 12 hours, I assume to make sure it has completely converted to oxygen and hydrogen. They have several year warranties on the product and it is cheaper to use than current products. It has been on the market for several years in other states and is proven successful. This is why it is new technology, nothing else out there does this.

They are now in colorado (website does not list it yet, but they are here now and ready to treat. The website is in the process of being re-designed, that's why colorado is not listed yet, but they said their call center is up and running and they have technicians in Colorado who can come out and treat. There product is manufactured in Colorado)

The website gives lots of information on it, click on the commercial, residential, hotel, ect... icons on the top of their website, to get more information on the product. They have a small canister that you can buy a "do it yourself" to treat very small areas, the bigger treatments are done by technicians who come out to treat houses, hospitals, libraries, colleges, businesses, ect.....

I thought people might be interested (or the companies they work for), I have heard several times on the news that Denver is having more and more bed bug problems (and breckenridge) and I have heard homes are starting to have more problems with Fungus and mold. I watched a documentary that bed bugs where on the increase in America (yuck) and had become resistant to chemicals and the heat treatment is damaging to the things in your house (like electronics). Decons treatment kills the bed bugs by killing their cell structure, so it has been very successful to date.

It also completely kills mold and fugus and any spores in the air. Other treatments only kill the surface stuff (and not always successfully) and not the air spores in the area, which re-infect the area. Bleach does not eliminate mold, it actually feeds it. So don't let that "bleached out" look fool you, that's why it always comes back. Apparently with this product, it is not always necessary to completely tear out walls or to partially tear out walls (which is required with other treatments), thus saving you that cost of re-building.

Check out the website deconprogreen.com. Tom Martino was very interested in this new product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds