Can we get to 100 tonight?

23 May 2010 16:39 #1 by JMC
Only 8 to go,would be an incredible achievement!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 17:22 #2 by EddieWess
7?

23 May 2010 17:24 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Can we get to 100 tonight?

EddieWess wrote: 7?

7 to go , thanks

23 May 2010 17:43 #4 by Sunshine Girl
:popcorn: :grouphug: :goodpost:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 17:48 #5 by The Viking
Welcome Eddie! 17 new members today alone!

23 May 2010 17:49 #6 by Wayne Harrison
I invited a bunch of my Facebook friends. You can also do this if you go to the 285Bound Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/285Boundc ... 0357146000

Hit "Like" if you haven't already.

THEN look under the profile pic look for the "Suggest to Friends" text link. Click on that and it will put up all your friends. You click to select your 285 friends and it will send them a suggestion all at once. It's a great way to market the site and let your friends in on the "secret."

23 May 2010 17:55 #7 by The Viking

WayneHarrison wrote: I invited a bunch of my Facebook friends. You can also do this if you go to the 285Bound Facebook page:

THEN look under the profile pic look for the "Suggest to Friends" text link. Click on that and it will put up all your friends. You click to select your 285 friends and it will send them a suggestion all at once. It's a great way to market the site and let your friends in on the "secret."

I have a group on my FB with lots of Conifer, Evergreen, Bailey area friends. If I click on that, We may get a bit of a run.

23 May 2010 17:58 #8 by Sunshine Girl

WayneHarrison wrote: I invited a bunch of my Facebook friends. You can also do this if you go to the 285Bound Facebook page:

Just did it. Thanks Wayne. I also bribed my friends to join and if they were the 100th they get a special treat. I should have used blackmail instead! rofllol rofllol rofllol Seriously, you don't know some of my friends. :biggrin: Well, Steve you do so shhhhhh. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 18:05 #9 by The Viking
Just sent it out to 35 more local people.

23 May 2010 18:14 #10 by Sunshine Girl
Dang I'm working on Mark. Hey ladies he's single! :Whistle

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds