500 members.......Date??

11 Jul 2010 12:59 #11 by CC
Replied by CC on topic 500 members.......Date??
I am with JMC. I think we can do it by 8/14/10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2010 18:56 #12 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic 500 members.......Date??

The Viking wrote: I figured we could make a contest out of guessing when this site will hit 500 members. I am going to guess July 18th. 100 in less than 3 weeks really. So I think 2 more months with the word spreading quicker will take us there.

I am thinking Vikings guess (500 at July 18th) from back in Late May (5/23) is going to be very close, quite amazing really considering when he made the guess. VL should be jealous.... :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Jul 2010 19:18 #13 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic 500 members.......Date??

Joe wrote:

The Viking wrote: I figured we could make a contest out of guessing when this site will hit 500 members. I am going to guess July 18th. 100 in less than 3 weeks really. So I think 2 more months with the word spreading quicker will take us there.

I am thinking Vikings guess (500 at July 18th) from back in Late May (5/23) is going to be very close, quite amazing really considering when he made the guess. VL should be jealous.... :)

That was a pretty lucky guess back then. And I was going to put my moms birthday of the 26th. I should have stuck with it. Looks like I am going to have to hit the stores and hand out flyers this week.

11 Jul 2010 19:28 #14 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic 500 members.......Date??
Well, if you're going to hand out flyers, I may have to change my analysis and re-compute my estimate! I think the Skizzo post in the study gave us a boost for a few days this week, you can see it in the chart.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Jul 2010 19:34 #15 by Wayne Harrison
I don't believe your graph is accurate because it projects future growth at the same rate as previous growth, without taking into consideration the number of potential members shrinks, as we gain more.

11 Jul 2010 19:34 #16 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic 500 members.......Date??

Joe wrote: Well, if you're going to hand out flyers, I may have to change my analysis and re-compute my estimate! I think the Skizzo post in the study gave us a boost for a few days this week, you can see it in the chart.

Please don't tell me we need to thank Skizzo/tilt
My guess the end of the month. Problem with a contest on this is that can be easily manipulated.

11 Jul 2010 19:38 #17 by Sunshine Girl
Here's my official guess:

We'll hit 500 members before the picnic. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

11 Jul 2010 19:39 #18 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic 500 members.......Date??

500 members.......Date??

Sheesh, I have to have a date? :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Jul 2010 19:41 #19 by Wayne Harrison
Aug. 26th.

11 Jul 2010 19:42 #20 by Local_Historian

Joe wrote: My analysis of the recent growth trend predicts July 27. VL, I'll bet you a beer on it! And none of that funky IPA stuff from California, I want a real manly beer. :)

Coors?

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds