Sad News

10 Jan 2012 10:02 #21 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Sad News
Thanks so much for that link, Becky. I've forwarded it to Cheryl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2012 08:31 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Sad News

CapKazoo wrote: OK so none of you knew that this was my son.
In the past if I have ever been insensitive due to statements published in a newspaper,
I ask for forgivness and know that I will never say anything other than comforting words in the future.

Last night I went and layed in the snow next to where he was found. It's the only place that I feel his presence right now.
I read a couple of comments at the beginning of this thread but stopped because I want that spot to continue to be a comfort me.

There are no hard feelings, my heart is too shattered to hold any.
Bless the rescue squad who, I heard, made attempts at revival. We're so, so grateful for that.
Bless the mountain community that I have come to love so much and my mountain friends who have been a great comfort to me.

cheryl Case

When grief is so-o-o deep and palatable that there are no words.......YOUR words(bolded)were just stunning it their clarity. I have
witnessed this clarity,perhaps one other occasion........a mom was being interviewed about the past death of her young son(under 10
years) and she was remembering how she missed that 'earthy dirt smell' of his laundry,as she held up an imaginary shirt to her nose and attempted to bring the memory of her son closer and make it real........altho I know you will NEVER be the same,please know your
son is safe and ok on another plane of existence.

12 Jan 2012 09:03 #23 by MellowYellow
Replied by MellowYellow on topic Sad News
:heart: Oh Cheryl......I just saw this thread and am SO very, very saddened. Be strong - we need to love and appreciate everyone, every day as we never know when our final hour will come.....just remember that we all need each other at one time or another....

12 Jan 2012 11:18 #24 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic Sad News
:Smileflower: I'm so sorry for your loss...

17 Jan 2012 10:53 #25 by bdogsgal
Replied by bdogsgal on topic Sad News
Cheryl, I just now found out that it was your son in that unfortunate accident. Please call me if you need anything...I mean it...even if it's just a shoulder to cry on.
Heidi

20 Jan 2012 11:59 #26 by CapKazoo
Replied by CapKazoo on topic Sad News
Thank you for your condolences.
Our heartfelt thanks to The Patriot Guard, the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association 3-1, friends and family who
came out to honor Scott and endured the terrible weather.
Scott was born April 1, 1970. We figure his last joke was the snow, snow, snow.
He made a mistake and paid the ultimate price for it but he was a wonderful man, a joy to know.
RIP my son.

Never underestimate the power of a hissy fit.

20 Jan 2012 13:51 #27 by Norm
Replied by Norm on topic Sad News
Prayers and best wishes for you CapKazoo and your family.

20 Jan 2012 14:25 #28 by Colorado Native
Replied by Colorado Native on topic Sad News
The same from here as well. Please know my thoughts are with you today from afar. Nobody is a stranger in such a time, it could happen to any of us.

20 Jan 2012 14:46 #29 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Sad News

CapKazoo wrote: Thank you for your condolences.
Our heartfelt thanks to The Patriot Guard, the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association 3-1, friends and family who
came out to honor Scott and endured the terrible weather.
Scott was born April 1, 1970. We figure his last joke was the snow, snow, snow.
He made a mistake and paid the ultimate price for it but he was a wonderful man, a joy to know.
RIP my son.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

We are ALL guilty of making mistakes in our life and none of us are perfect or have any room to judge others. Your son sounds like he was a wonderful man and you should be so very proud of him as I'm sure you are. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

20 Jan 2012 15:08 #30 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Sad News

Colorado Native wrote: The same from here as well. Please know my thoughts are with you today from afar. Nobody is a stranger in such a time, it could happen to any of us.

:like:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds