Is anyone on the 285 Corridor using Sprint?

07 Jan 2012 19:44 #1 by River
If so,
can you tell me how you like it?

I'd like to go with them for the unlimited data..... but don't know how well their service works in the area.

I currently have ATT

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2012 20:10 #2 by mtn60
I use Sprint and like any other carrier they can be spotty in the mtns.
I have seen improvement though:
When at my favorite Wellington Lake campsite I do get service, believe it or not !

07 Jan 2012 20:26 #3 by CC
We have Sprint. It is as good as any service up here. We have an air rave here at the house and get a full signal.
We have never been able to use a cell phone at our home until now. We like Sprint a lot.
No surprises with the bill and very flexible plans.

07 Jan 2012 21:32 #4 by CC
I use my cell for business and have had good coverage in everywhere in Bailey except above Park Cty 43 just past the Ranchos.
Fairly decent coverage almost all the way to Fairplay and beyond.

08 Jan 2012 10:41 #5 by Arlen

River wrote: If so,
can you tell me how you like it?

I'd like to go with them for the unlimited data..... but don't know how well their service works in the area.

I currently have ATT

Thanks

I would like to inquire of you about ATT service in this area. I have an iPhone 4S coming from China as we speak and the service I chose was ATT. Is their service reliable in this mountain corridor? Are there dead spots? My previous service was T-Mobile and I was pleased with their coverage in this area. I hope that I have not chosen a carrier that will disappoint me for two years.

08 Jan 2012 11:00 #6 by CC
My son-in-law had ATT for quite some time and switched to Sprint because he had no service at the top of Crow Hill where he works.

08 Jan 2012 11:01 #7 by Arlen
OMG what have I done? I was influenced by my office workers in Boulder that I would not be displeased with ATT. I should have researched it a bit more dilligently.

08 Jan 2012 15:32 #8 by CC
You will probably be fine. Just remember....if they cannot provide adequate service to you....you can end your contract.....no worries... :)

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds