The Apprentice Finale tonight! He won!!! Way to go Brett!

23 May 2010 18:21 - 23 May 2010 22:00 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Welcome Maineiac my girlfriend up here! :heart: Welcome M715Mark my buddy from AZ! :heart:

Anyone going to watch the Apprentice tonight? I love Brett Micheals and I hope wins! I'm waiting though to see if we get to 100 before I make dinner for my starving kids. You can see where my priorities are right?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 18:44 #2 by Sunshine Girl
Shoot, gotta go make dinner. I hope when I get back it's 100!!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 18:47 #3 by Rockdoc
95 at my last check. It's going to explode even more soon. 20 more people in one day so far

23 May 2010 21:39 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Gotta confess I cried like a baby when Brett came out and stood up myself and applauded, They were both great, but I do hope he wins. I love her dress too. Sooooo sexy! Go Brett!

23 May 2010 21:41 #5 by JMC

Sunshine Girl wrote: Gotta confess I cried like a baby when Brett came out and stood up myself and applauded, They were both great, but I do hope he wins. I love her dress too. Sooooo sexy! Go Brett!

So who won?

23 May 2010 21:45 #6 by Sunshine Girl
There's 15 minutes to go! I'm on pins and needles. Keeping my fingers crossed! :crossed:

23 May 2010 21:59 #7 by Sunshine Girl
He won!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I love Donald. Great decision. Snapple was very generous!

23 May 2010 22:29 #8 by The Viking
I thought Brett was off the show due to his health?

24 May 2010 07:08 #9 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote: I thought Brett was off the show due to his health?

No, his medical issues happened after they finished taping the series, but before the finale. He had a bit of trouble walking last night, but his recovery has been nothing short of a miracle. I'm very proud of him and the kindness and strength he has.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds