A neutron walks into a bar.

08 Jul 2010 17:21 #1 by BaconLover
A neutron walks into a bar. "I'd like a beer" he says.

The bartender promptly serves up a beer.

"How much will that be?" asks the neutron.

"For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2010 18:56 #2 by ScienceChic
So not funny...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jul 2010 19:46 #3 by Wayne Harrison
What did one quantum physicist say when he wanted to fight another quantum physicist?

Let me atom.

08 Jul 2010 21:54 #4 by outdoor338
very funny

08 Jul 2010 23:51 #5 by ScienceChic
Argh!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jul 2010 17:59 #6 by BaconLover
tee hee hee... good one.

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.

One says, 'I think I've lost an electron.'

The other says 'Are you sure?'

The first says, 'Yes, I'm positive.'

10 Jul 2010 18:51 #7 by ScienceChic
That's better! I smirked!

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds