Who all remembers....

09 Jul 2010 04:54 #1 by AlpineMike
Who all remembers The Rustic Inn and "Carl's Bad Tavern"? The old juke box with the little white lights that went on forever? The fireplace? That crazy swinging door to the kitchen?

Who all remembers Reggie's and his good old jazz band. That "look alike" face, that when you pull the tie water squirts from Reggies mouth. Video poker was near the bar. The pizza was thick and the crust to match.

How about when you see red and blue lights, it was from a white Jeep Cherokee?

Pie's in a fridge by the door and red chili pepper's hanging from the ceiling from the Crows Foot?

Big A Auto Parts.....

I just can't sleep tonight.
:Snooze
Anyone remember?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jul 2010 04:58 #2 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Who all remembers....
I should certainly remember Reggie's... I played with his jazz group for 5 years before he left and turned it over to Doug, the drummer. ;-)

10 Jul 2010 07:35 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Who all remembers....
I remember. We all had some fun times in all those places.

10 Jul 2010 07:59 #4 by Wayne Harrison
We celebrated my Margaret's 2nd birthday at Reggies.

10 Jul 2010 08:03 #5 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Who all remembers....
I remember all those and the old Woodside when it was a country bar (remember when it was Jiggers?) and I took country dance lessons there. And that jukebox was forever having problems, "Which way is up?" :) Also bartended there. And the Highlander too. When they didn't pay their taxes or us who worked there and the doors shut, I got the hanging plants from the windows.

10 Jul 2010 18:07 #6 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Who all remembers....
YEP,kinda sad that the Crow's foot isn't here anymore......MISS that place with the little gift store in the rear and always felt cozy and
comfy with country/mountain items thru out the dining room. (Miss the food big time).....I ALSO miss the gift store with the Alpaca
at the entrance. It was upstairs in the Old safeway shopping center (maybe where Pak N Mail use to be?) And I REALLY miss the old
Ace Hardware store in the same shopping center......Just seemed MORE like the mountains,with people who had been here a LONG time
and made it thru the good and bad times......Till the mountain got to be a "suburb of Littleton'.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds