Need a Realtor

23 Jan 2012 15:39 #1 by abc
Need a Realtor was created by abc
Can anyone recommend a good realtor to help me sell my house?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2012 15:52 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Need a Realtor
Lots to consider when interviewing realtors...do you want someone who will tell you what you WANT to hear, or do you want someone
who will tell you the facts,give you GOOD information(altho it may NOT be what you want to hear)......disclaimer, I am NOT a realtor,but we have bought/sold 8 houses in 23 years so I have a good understanding of the pitfalls of hiring a realtor.... :wink:

23 Jan 2012 17:34 #3 by abc
Replied by abc on topic Need a Realtor
Long story short... This is the property of an elderly relative that a few of us have been taking turns living in, caring for, etc. We are tired of it. The relative will never return and now we have all finally agreed it is time to clean it out, spruce it up and try to sell it. We need an honest hardworking realtor that will give us straight facts on sprucing it up and staging for sale. Someone who will advertise and get it out for all to see. We all know the market is not great and just want a resonable price for it. Not looking for sugar coating or to market it high.

23 Jan 2012 18:54 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Need a Realtor
Given the situation, have you tried Assist to sell, or one of the other services that allow you to "pick" your services from a menu of
what they offer........thus allowing you to keep more of the proceeds and STILL be in the MLS......IF the land/dwelling is up here on
the mountain and you prefer a mainstream service rep....Keller Williams,Kevin Wilson is a broker/owner and has been up here for a
long period of time and knows the business from the inside out here on the mountain.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds