285Bound Community Pot Luck Picnic 8/14/10 RSVP

14 Jul 2010 17:18 #31 by RivendaleFarms
SC, does that mean we need to put you in charge of the taser?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2010 17:20 #32 by CC
ahhhh I get it.
Duh!

14 Jul 2010 17:28 #33 by RivendaleFarms
My hubby has been known to amuse himself for hours with the laser light, the cats, and the hallway. (Picture hours of run run run thud, run run run thud, run run run thud.)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

14 Jul 2010 17:34 #34 by The Viking

ExtremeModerate wrote:

The Viking wrote: With this group? I think valium and tazers are in order. Maybe one of those red laser light pens. There are a few on here that I think that may keep entertained for hours. We can make them chase the light into the walls. :biggrin:

A Green Laser pen... I could definitely kill 2-3 hours with that before someone tazed me. :-)

I kept my neices and nephews entertained for wuite a while when I was home last week. They kep trying to catch it and step on it. It was hilarious when I put it on one kids shin or arm or back and the others would try and hit it or kick it. They had fun. And I could make them run in circles and into each other.

14 Jul 2010 17:35 #35 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

Becky wrote: Are you gonna join us Extreme Moderate? We would love to have you come.

Yup, I already RSVP'd him - me and the Moderate will be there, with the 2 munchkins! :woo hoo:

Finally getting to figure out who is with who. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

14 Jul 2010 20:26 #36 by ScienceChic

RivendaleFarms wrote: SC, does that mean we need to put you in charge of the taser?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [url=http://www.mysmiley.net:y4ajchza]
File Attachment:
[/url]

The Viking wrote: Finally getting to figure out who is with who. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else too! :cool0012:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Jul 2010 12:21 #37 by TPP

The Viking wrote:

ExtremeModerate wrote:

The Viking wrote: With this group? I think valium and tazers are in order. Maybe one of those red laser light pens. There are a few on here that I think that may keep entertained for hours. We can make them chase the light into the walls. :biggrin:

A Green Laser pen... I could definitely kill 2-3 hours with that before someone tazed me. :-)

I kept my neices and nephews entertained for wuite a while when I was home last week. They kep trying to catch it and step on it. It was hilarious when I put it on one kids shin or arm or back and the others would try and hit it or kick it. They had fun. And I could make them run in circles and into each other.

Cats do the same thing!

15 Jul 2010 14:48 #38 by BaconLover

Science Chic wrote:

RivendaleFarms wrote: SC, does that mean we need to put you in charge of the taser?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taze me and you get to take care of the kids by yourself :thumbsup:

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: Finally getting to figure out who is with who. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else too! :cool0012:

Should be a good time!

15 Jul 2010 15:37 #39 by ScienceChic

ExtremeModerate wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taze me and you get to take care of the kids by yourself :thumbsup:

Oh, now that's not nice!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Jul 2010 15:33 #40 by RivendaleFarms
bumpin' back to page 1 on the Campfire

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds