285Bound Community Pot Luck Picnic 8/14/10 RSVP

11 Jul 2010 19:39 #11 by Wayne Harrison

jf1acai wrote: Save a spot for me to sleep in the truck, and maybe set up an antenna :)

You're going to sleep in the truck and maybe have an erection?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2010 19:42 #12 by jf1acai

rofllol :rofl

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Jul 2010 23:03 - 11 Jul 2010 23:08 #13 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote:

jf1acai wrote: Save a spot for me to sleep in the truck, and maybe set up an antenna :)

I do not want to go near that truck!! And heads up to anyone if they ask you to help adjust their antenna! :VeryScared:

11 Jul 2010 23:06 #14 by The Viking
I wouldn't miss it. Just myself and GlenLivet so far. :Drunk:

12 Jul 2010 00:34 #15 by ScienceChic
Put us down for 4! We'll bring a salad and fruity dessert of some kind!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jul 2010 08:29 #16 by CC
Hey everyone....does anyone have a volleyball net for the picnic? I have several volley balls but the net has seen better days>

12 Jul 2010 09:01 #17 by ScienceChic
We have a badminton/volleyball net (more badminton than volleyball - those ones they include in the 4 game backyard set) that we can bring if no one has a true volleyball net.

What time are the festivities starting? My son has a reading class at Regis Univ that morning from 9-11am so we can be up anytime after noon.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jul 2010 09:30 #18 by unlimited
I'll respond on behalf of Rivendalefarms, since half of it be mine!
That makes two of us. I'll let her decide what to bring. Can't wait!

12 Jul 2010 15:40 #19 by RivendaleFarms
Yup, we'll be there. Becky, any requests on your end for what you want us to bring?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

12 Jul 2010 15:46 #20 by The Viking

RivendaleFarms wrote: Yup, we'll be there. Becky, any requests on your end for what you want us to bring?

With this group? I think valium and tazers are in order. Maybe one of those red laser light pens. There are a few on here that I think that may keep entertained for hours. We can make them chase the light into the walls. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds