Look to your left, what do you see?

25 Feb 2012 00:31 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Look to your left, what do you see? was created by CinnamonGirl
I see DVD's on my DVD shelf, a lamp, a clock. a fireplace and candles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2012 07:38 #2 by pacamom
Everything in the living room. LOL. Way too much to list, but the highlights would have to be the greenhouse in bloom, the grandfather clock, a ceremonial US flag with 49 stars, Turbo the turtle and Baby Girl, my foster dog, who is asleep on her couch.

25 Feb 2012 08:07 #3 by Hoot Owl
the fireplace, a concrete truck, roses, kokopelli and a geode

25 Feb 2012 08:27 #4 by AlpineMike
TV, fireplace, couch, and the entire living space. Seems to be the trend so far!

25 Feb 2012 08:29 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Look to your left, what do you see?
I have a small living room so not as much space beyond the couch from where I am.

25 Feb 2012 08:31 #6 by AlpineMike
So is everyone in the kitchen on the computer? :pop :wink:

25 Feb 2012 08:37 #7 by Mtn Gramma
Phone, 7" TV, desk lamp, kleenex box, photo printer, stacks of deferred decisions ("I need to keep this but where the hell will I put it?")

25 Feb 2012 08:56 #8 by ScienceChic
I'm looking at the light over the stove that my husband left on, as usual, after cooking an egg sandwich for breakfast. The new reticulating saw on the island that he bought so we can demo the built-in dresser in our son's room after their Taekwondo tournament this morning, an open bottle of Italian wine that someone brought for a party a long time ago that I finally got over my desire to save for the pretty label, my calendar on my kitchen desk that tells me I'm way overbooked :scared: on appointments next week, and my phone telling me that I'm a bad daughter for not calling my parents in 2 months.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Feb 2012 08:58 #9 by pacamom

AlpineMike wrote: So is everyone in the kitchen on the computer? :pop :wink:

Sometimes. I just carry mine with me. I'm sittin in the living room right now, but the view is different. Woodstove, spinning wheel, slot machine, and a lot of plants.

25 Feb 2012 18:10 #10 by pinedust
A printer, American flag, our DSL modem, and Santa Claus.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds