Look to your left, what do you see?

25 Feb 2012 18:15 #11 by otisptoadwater
A big black dog staring back at me while I eat my dinner. Don't worry, he has already been fed and is hanging around hoping for some scraps.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2012 19:54 #12 by Nobody that matters
About 1 foot of desk stacked with papers, then a wall. Tan. With a nice skip-trowel texture that makes it look sorta like plaster.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

25 Feb 2012 21:50 #13 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Jokers to the left of me......Clowns to the right

25 Feb 2012 22:20 #14 by archer
Orange trees cloaked in darkness with the smell of orange blossoms lingering in the stillness.......not to mention it's cooling off here and I need to take the laptop back inside.

26 Feb 2012 03:27 #15 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Look to your left, what do you see?
what you are not freezing like the rest of us? That is not fair.

26 Feb 2012 09:21 #16 by Arlen
Gun cabinet, grizzly bear head mount, grouse mount, fireplace, gun safe.

26 Feb 2012 09:50 #17 by ScienceChic

bootlegger wrote: Jokers to the left of me......Clowns to the right

:rofl Here I am stuck in the middle with you. lol :cool:

archer wrote: Orange trees cloaked in darkness with the smell of orange blossoms lingering in the stillness.......not to mention it's cooling off here and I need to take the laptop back inside.

Very nice! Jealous!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Feb 2012 10:24 #18 by Photo-fish
Squirrel on the deck sitting in the middle of a bowl full of sunflower seeds. Another one on the tree next to it gnawing on a deer antler hung off a branch.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Feb 2012 10:27 #19 by ComputerBreath
My bay window with Roxy my MinPin and Dimebag my mutt mix on the seat watching out the window for I don't know what.

26 Feb 2012 10:36 #20 by 2wlady
Phone, tons of paper, fabric scanner, monitor, rubber stamp sets, shelving with boxes of pics, card making supplies, scrapbooking supplies, Cuttlebug, Cricut, and on and on - my office, scrapbooking/cardmaking room.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds