Strange scanner calls

04 Mar 2012 10:34 #1 by CC
Strange scanner calls was created by CC
Listening to the scanner today....had a call come over that was pretty funny when it was done.
Fire Dept got a call on an unknown medical call.
RP stated that there was an unknown medical that was a "disaster"
crews arrived on scene only to find out that an individual had been given a cleaning bill and was told to call 911 if they didn't like it....So they did.
Crews responded only to find a lot of pissed off people.

My favorite was the guy who stopped in Johnson's Corner to get gas. His wife had been asleep in the backseat.
She woke up when he stopped and went in to use the bathroom.
The husband got his gas, unaware that his wife had left the vehicle, and when he was done he left the station and continued on his way.
The wife comes out of the store and realizes her husband is gone. Calls the Sheriff and the Sheriff's Dept attempts to pull the husband over for more than 50 miles.
They are finally successful and the story ended happily.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Mar 2012 14:24 #2 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Strange scanner calls

Becky wrote: They are finally successful and the story ended happily.

Until the cops were gone and the wife started discussing the incident with her husband . . . . :rofl

04 Mar 2012 15:12 #3 by otisptoadwater

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Becky wrote: They are finally successful and the story ended happily.

Until the cops were gone and the wife started discussing the incident with her husband . . . . :rofl

:bash He'll likely never hear the end of that one. It might just be that he had had enough of her and decided to take advantage of the opportunity... :Whistle

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

04 Mar 2012 16:40 #4 by imaryd
Replied by imaryd on topic Strange scanner calls
For those of us new to the area, what is the scanner setting?

04 Mar 2012 19:13 #5 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Strange scanner calls
Here is a complete list of the entire state.
You can choose what you need from here.

http://www.cityfreq.com/co/

04 Mar 2012 21:37 #6 by imaryd
Replied by imaryd on topic Strange scanner calls
Thank you Becky.

04 Mar 2012 22:33 #7 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Strange scanner calls
No problem. Glad I could help.

05 Mar 2012 06:15 #8 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Strange scanner calls
Think I posted this once before,(can't remember where,tho).......police blotter in Fairbanks, Alaska. Call comes in from Chena
Hot springs,(25 miles or so out of Fairbanks proper).....neighbor is concerned because they heard shots fired from a cabin across
the way. Police dispatched,knock on cabin door,door opens.....police query the occupant...."are things ok here,we had a report
of shots fired".Bearded guy in flannel shirt and engineer boots opens the door WIDE and says.......AH HELL, I just got pissed off
at my lawyer and shot the phone off the wall"........sure enough, police peer inside the cabin and there is the wall phone shot to
hell,receiver dangling and swaying in the wind. Police bid the owner a good nite and leave premise.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds