Howdy folks!

06 Mar 2012 19:51 #1 by THE horseman
Howdy folks! was created by THE horseman
new to 285.....how r ya'll?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2012 20:29 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Howdy folks!
Welcome Horseman! We're glad you're here. :thumbsup:

Are you new to the 285 Corridor as well, or just 285Bound?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Mar 2012 20:35 #3 by THE horseman
Replied by THE horseman on topic Howdy folks!
hi science chic!
just new to 285bound, read some of your posts, I think we know someone in common, miss delany?
thanks for sayin hi!
I really had to get off that "other" site haha!

06 Mar 2012 20:43 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Howdy folks!
Hi back! It might be the big glass of wine I had for, sorry strike that, I mean WITH, dinner, :biggrin: but I am totally blanking - send me a PM! :) Either way, it's great you're here - wander and have some fun (don't let the outspoken ones bother you, everyone's mostly harmless around these parts) :wink:

There's another site? lol :jk2:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Mar 2012 21:10 #5 by THE horseman
Replied by THE horseman on topic Howdy folks!
Hey girl,,the outspoken ones never bother me!
Thanks so much for the welcome!
Yes there's another site,,,,well I was gonna go off but wont! :wink:
enjoy the wine girl!

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds