Help choose the next Frontier Airlines "Spokesanimal"

12 Mar 2012 20:21 #1 by ScienceChic
I will wait for the "auditions", but I'm already partial to the bat (love the name), the prairie dogs (totally Denver), and the tree frog (if it's brightly colored).

Frontier on the hunt for the next ‘spokesanimal’
by Raquel Villanueva
March 12, 2012,

Voters have 18 potential candidates which include:
· Doris the Chicken · Vladimir the Bat · Tina the Grebe
· Doug the Dung Beetle · Enrique the Tree Frog · Polly the Parrot
· Paula the Pig · Ralph the Ram · Alivina the Owl
· Samson the Sloth · Melvin the Turtle · Chloe the Chipmunk
· Cammie the Cow · Joanne the Giraffe · Fred the Walrus
· Duke the Arctic Dog · Will & Hill the Prairie Dogs · Mario the Lizard

Voting begins Monday and the vote for the final three will take place April 9-15. The winning animal will be announced at the end of April.

Animal ‘audition reels’ can be found at http://www.frontierairlines.com/animals

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2012 20:38 #2 by CC
What....no Brutus the Bulldog?
Dang it.

I loved Enrique the Tree Frog but Mario the Lizard was pretty darn cute.

12 Mar 2012 21:41 #3 by otisptoadwater
Once again Arnold the Aardvark didn't make the list... Blatant discrimination!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Mar 2012 21:55 #4 by CC
But Otis....who do you like who made the cut?

12 Mar 2012 21:59 #5 by otisptoadwater

Becky wrote: But Otis....who do you like who made the cut?

Isn't my face red? I forgot to use the sarcasm font! I think the Arctic Dog and the Prairie dogs would be good candidates.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Mar 2012 23:23 #6 by ScienceChic
I can't believe no one's behind the dung beetle yet.

They're such noble creatures.

lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Mar 2012 23:27 #7 by otisptoadwater

Science Chic wrote: I can't believe no one's behind the dung beetle...

Standing behind the dung beetle might result in stepping in, well, er... dung. There's a silly 4th grade saying about rolling dung into little balls but I'm not going to go there.

13 Mar 2012 06:09 #8 by RenegadeCJ
They really shouldn't put prairie dogs on the tail. Prairie dogs are for target practice, and we don't want anyone shooting at the planes!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

13 Mar 2012 07:55 #9 by TPP

Science Chic wrote: I can't believe no one's behind the dung beetle yet.

They're such noble creatures.

lol

Didn't know vice lord was in the running! lol

13 Mar 2012 08:43 #10 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds