Help choose the next Frontier Airlines "Spokesanimal"

13 Mar 2012 10:49 #11 by badgersbrat
I have a thing for piggies, but I might have to vote for the bat, too!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2012 13:32 #12 by ScienceChic
I'm sad Vlad the Bat didn't make it. The parrot is actually pretty funny in the audition!

Frontier’s “spokesanimal” finalists revealed
Posted on: 12:39 pm, April 9, 2012, by Marc Sternfield

DENVER – Out of 18 possible critters, Frontier Airlines has narrowed its list of contenders for a new “spokesanimal” to three, the Denver-based carrier announced Monday.

Chloe the Chipmunk, Enrique the Tree Frog and Polly the Parrot rose to the top of the list based on a nationwide vote.

Voting on the final three contenders started Monday and ends on Sunday, April 15.

Click here to vote on FrontierAirlines.com

Auditions here

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Apr 2012 14:22 #13 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I really like the sloth... but I don't think a slow moving creature would be a good representative of an airplane

I voted for the parrot...yeah, I am bored....

10 Apr 2012 09:48 #14 by FredHayek

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: I really like the sloth... but I don't think a slow moving creature would be a good representative of an airplane

I voted for the parrot...yeah, I am bored....

Truth in advertizing? They should pick the sloth.

I prefer the chipmunk but I haven't seen the ads.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Apr 2012 11:43 #15 by deltamrey
A marketing gimmick for a FAILED airline (Republic owns and operates this failure.

10 Apr 2012 12:29 #16 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I LOVE Frontier... that is who we fly with almost exclusively. . . and I think the critters on the plane is a GENIUS marketing idea. Humans like to relate to something and the critters are the catch. If you sit in the gate, all the kids run up to the glass to see whose plane they are flying on. it is BRILLIANT

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds