And restaurant suggestions in San Francisco?

12 Jul 2010 19:22 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
And restaurant suggestions in San Francisco? was created by UNDER MODERATION
I say China Town, my wife says Fishermans Wharf...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2010 19:25 #2 by LOL
They are both good, I would go with Fishermans Wharf outdoors during the daytime in nice weather. Been there, done that. You could check out the gay bars afterward VL. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Jul 2010 19:36 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic And restaurant suggestions in San Francisco?

Joe wrote: They are both good, I would go with Fishermans Wharf outdoors during the daytime in nice weather. Been there, done that.

The Wharf isn't even a fish market anymore..At least China Town is real...I think weve settled on the In and Out Burger...Were dying for American food. Have you ever had their Double Double? We brought a box of them up to the Hotel Suite one late night in Vegas last month and they were a big hit with the kids...

12 Jul 2010 19:41 #4 by LOL
I have been cutting down on burgers, I would go for the seafood in SF. Its been awhile since I was there. Lots of $$$ food near the Wharf. The wharf used to be cool. I am not crazy about Chinese food, just go to make the GF happy! :)

Actually, I would go to a Brew pub, there must be one around?

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Jul 2010 19:43 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic And restaurant suggestions in San Francisco?

Joe wrote: I have been cutting down on burgers, I would go for the seafood in SF. Its been awhile since I was there. Lots of $$$ food near the Wharf. The wharf used to be cool. I am not crazy about Chinese food, just go to make the GF happy! :)

Actually, I would go to a Brew pub, there must be one around?

Oh my wifes all tired and jet lagged out you know..Bless her little heart...Shes been double tough on this world tour. I'm fetching the burgers myself while she takes a bubble bath..

12 Jul 2010 19:48 #6 by LOL
Oh, I can see that, I hate flying. I always catch a cold after flying on those sealed aluminum germ traps. I would rather drive or ride a motorcycle, only way to travel. Besides my passport expired.

Enjoy the burgers, I love-em. Welcome home!

12 Jul 2010 19:59 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Oh, I can see that, I hate flying. I always catch a cold after flying on those sealed aluminum germ traps. I would rather drive or ride a motorcycle, only way to travel. Besides my passport expired.

Enjoy the burgers, I love-em. Welcome home!

Thanks...First Class makes it so much better...We flew a 777 and we had our own pods...I didn't want the flight to end! It folds out to a bed, and it has a privacy curtain- and they also stock Johnny Walker Blue on international flights

[imgleft:2ufy365x] www.tuvie.com/wp-content/uploads/united-...rst-class-suite2.jpg [/imgleft:2ufy365x]

I hope there's no earthquake tonight

12 Jul 2010 20:09 - 15 Jul 2010 09:37 #8 by LOL
Nice! But why didn't you post more if you had that access on the flight?

12 Jul 2010 20:10 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Nice! But why didn't you post more if you had that access on the flight? I worked on the A380 and 787 electronics, check with me (PM) before you fly on one of those. LOL :) Just kidding FAA

The new 787 is composite construction, not well tested against lightning.

? There was no internet on the flight

12 Jul 2010 20:21 #10 by LOL
Oh, I thought you said Ipods, my bad. 1st class and no internet? Well I guess over the ocean, maybe its not working yet, too far for wireless. Better get the UN to raise some taxes on the rich for floating ISP solar powered stations. LOL

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds