Science Jokes

06 Apr 2012 18:00 #1 by ScienceChic
Science Jokes was created by ScienceChic
I'm starting a new thread just for science jokes. Throw your best (clean) ones in here! lol (dirty ones go in the Ring!)

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=38422854...76035&type=1&theater

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2012 22:29 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Science Jokes
I thought all the good ones had been done...this had me LMAO!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jul 2012 22:37 #3 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Science Jokes

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

24 Jul 2012 22:42 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Science Jokes

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Jul 2012 07:54 #5 by rlcarolyn
Replied by rlcarolyn on topic Science Jokes
A computer geek yelling for help when he is drowning, No one came to his rescue, no one understood F1 F1 F1.

Illiterate? Write now for Free help and lessons.

Computer illiterate? Log on to [url=http://computerhelp.yaya.com.edu.chemistry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://computerhelp.yaya.com.edu.chemistry[/url]
you will find extensive language on how to turn on your computer and much much more.

25 Jul 2012 08:23 #6 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Science Jokes
We had a college student lab tech pull this crap all the time in the Lab. And Bubble wrap should be banned! LOL

http://cafewitteveen.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/31871-gif.jpg?w=450

Here is a funny sign I've seen posted on a few Science and Engineering Lab doors.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

28 Jul 2012 21:54 #7 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Science Jokes
A mathematician, a physicist and an engineer are each given $50 to measure the height of a building.

The mathematician buys a ruler and a sextant, and by determining the angle subtended by the building a certain distance away from the base, he establishes the height of the building.

The physicist buys a heavy ball and a stopwatch, climbs to the top of the building and drops the ball. By measuring the time it takes to hit the bottom, he establishes the height of the building.

The engineer puts $40 into his pocket. By slipping the doorman the other ten, he establishes the height of the building.

A physicist, an engineer, and a statistician were out game hunting. The engineer spied a bear in the distance, so they got a little closer.

"Let me take the first shot!" said the engineer, who missed the bear by three metres to the left.

"You're incompetent! Let me try" insisted the physicist, who then proceeded to miss by three metres to the right.

"Ooh, we *got* him!!" said the statistician.

A proton and a neutron walk into a bar. They order a beer each and just as they are about to leave, the proton pays for his drink. The bartender lets the neutron leave without paying. The proton asks why, and the bartender says "Hes a neutron - no charge."

09 Oct 2012 14:51 #8 by ScienceChic
Mitosis Explained

Halloween Science Humor

Science is Awesome Facebook Page

09 Oct 2012 15:21 #9 by ScienceChic
Forgot this one (the caption made it!)

"Even with uracil making it a threesome..."

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds