Cabela's is coming

27 Apr 2012 15:41 #21 by Boneyard
Replied by Boneyard on topic Cabela's is coming

FredHayek wrote: The new rumour about the Cabela's Wheatridge site is that Wal-Mart is going to move across the street and expand.

One thing Cabela's and other retail stores are doing is reducing their size. The new Cabelas are going to be much smaller than the original plans for Wheatridge. Wal-Mart is also looking at building smaller stores, as is Best Buy.

That's a shame. I don't like the one in Sydney, NE because it is small. Went to a big one near St. Louis on a trip back east and loved it because I could try on stuff rather than ordering it through the web site and having to pay return shipping if it doesn't fit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2012 19:48 #22 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Cabela's is coming
100,00 sq' in Lone Tree
90,000 in Thornton.

27 Apr 2012 20:18 #23 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Cabela's is coming
So how come the Sportsman?? near Southwest Plaza didn't make it. How did it differ from Cabelas?

I have never been in Cabelas, always order online.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

27 Apr 2012 20:22 #24 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Cabela's is coming

akilina wrote: So how come the Sportsman?? near Southwest Plaza didn't make it. How did it differ from Cabelas?

I have never been in Cabelas, always order online.

Sportsmans was bought by another company, and they could only support so many stores and they decided to close that one as well as a dozen others.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds