Californians GO HOME

29 Apr 2012 09:28 #21 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Californians GO HOME

Martin Ent Inc wrote: The people from CA that cut us off NEW the way the merge worked but pruposely ran out in the oncoming lane then cut in even though there was no room.

People from Colorado should learn how to spell simple words.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2012 09:33 - 29 Apr 2012 10:19 #22 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Californians GO HOME

JSG wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: The people from CA that cut us off NEW the way the merge worked but pruposely ran out in the oncoming lane then cut in even though there was no room.

People from Colorado should learn how to spell simple words.

lol Why? Not like it is going to cause an accident or anything.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

29 Apr 2012 09:33 #23 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Californians GO HOME
Of have smaller fingers.

29 Apr 2012 10:15 #24 by Nobody that matters

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: so you paint a broad brush for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL people from CA instead of just bitching about one car?

A good troll can take an understandable gripe and expand it to cover many more people that it's original intent - thus provoking responses from those unjustly covered by their expanded insinuation.

Or, in words even a Californian can understand... "Yer feedin the troll, dude."

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Apr 2012 10:25 #25 by Sheldon
Replied by Sheldon on topic Californians GO HOME

Martin Ent Inc wrote: A hole in the CA tagged car that lives/visits in Burland GO THE F HOME.

We were in the lead at the bottle neck this side of Pine and You had to push your A in, Next time when I have more time I will let you hit me, or put you in the ditch.

Well, that sounds ominous. Sorry if I cut you off, but I think the law will be on my side. Learn how to drive...

29 Apr 2012 11:38 #26 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Californians GO HOME

Sheldon wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: A hole in the CA tagged car that lives/visits in Burland GO THE F HOME.

We were in the lead at the bottle neck this side of Pine and You had to push your A in, Next time when I have more time I will let you hit me, or put you in the ditch.

Well, that sounds ominous. Sorry if I cut you off, but I think the law will be on my side. Learn how to drive...

Are you the A HOLE We had the right of way read the signs. And the law issues alot of tickets for that same thing. You are suppose to merge right. Not speed up and cut the person off. I have the tag # and will report it to PC and the CHP and I don't mind going to court.

29 Apr 2012 15:03 #27 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Californians GO HOME
Didn't sound ominous to me Sheldon. Some folks just get tired of being placed in danger by thoughtless folks that are in a hurry to get no where in particular. These folks are your neighbors. try to treat them with respect.

29 Apr 2012 19:09 #28 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic Californians GO HOME

Becky wrote: Some folks just get tired of being placed in danger by thoughtless folks that are in a hurry to get no where in particular.

I take it then that you don't speed?

29 Apr 2012 19:37 #29 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Californians GO HOME
Your point?

Yes....I occasionally speed but I do not cut my neighbors off in merge lanes.

29 Apr 2012 21:52 #30 by Sheldon
Replied by Sheldon on topic Californians GO HOME

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Sheldon wrote:

Are you the A HOLE We had the right of way read the signs. And the law issues alot of tickets for that same thing. You are suppose to merge right. Not speed up and cut the person off. I have the tag # and will report it to PC and the CHP and I don't mind going to court.

Ooh I'm scared! The cops are going to give me a ticket based soully on your phone call. HAHAHAHA.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds