Californians GO HOME

27 Apr 2012 19:54 #1 by Martin Ent Inc
A hole in the CA tagged car that lives/visits in Burland GO THE F HOME.

We were in the lead at the bottle neck this side of Pine and You had to push your A in, Next time when I have more time I will let you hit me, or put you in the ditch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2012 19:57 #2 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Californians GO HOME
Hang on Martin, let's get them to leave most of their money here before they go back! We need a really big, crazy spring snow storm, freeze 'em out!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

27 Apr 2012 19:57 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Californians GO HOME
Rude people suck. No matter where they're from. I recommend a beer and/or target practice!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Apr 2012 20:04 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Californians GO HOME
Beer now, target practice tomorrow when relaxed and focused.

27 Apr 2012 20:13 #5 by otisptoadwater
Splitting a couple of cords of wood by hand always help me work off excess aggression. Not everyone has that as an immediate option... Maybe I should open a new business...

[youtube:3841auwl]
[/youtube:3841auwl]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

27 Apr 2012 20:21 #6 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Californians GO HOME
lol You might be very busy. Use clay pigeons instead?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

27 Apr 2012 20:25 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
My work is pretty physical (gravity is extra strong at our shop), besides the exercise lifting every day, so if you P me off after work time you are in a world of poop.

27 Apr 2012 20:30 #8 by otisptoadwater
There are few things as satisfying as handing out a well deserved beating; it has been my experience that law enforcement personnel and the courts in this nation are not very tolerant of that solution. Splitting logs with an axe and shooting up a few cans on my property has never landed me in the Hotel Graybar.

27 Apr 2012 20:42 #9 by Martin Ent Inc
Never beat a man that didn't deserve it. Unknown author.

No Lifting expells alot of energy both negative and positive, life is short and I have learned those that mess with sasquatch will get rewarded.

28 Apr 2012 06:50 #10 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Californians GO HOME

Martin Ent Inc wrote: A hole in the CA tagged car that lives/visits in Burland GO THE F HOME.

We were in the lead at the bottle neck this side of Pine and You had to push your A in, Next time when I have more time I will let you hit me, or put you in the ditch.

That was you Grandpa? Next time you want to drive so slow give some room to others who drive faster.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds