Finally! A computer setting I understand.

03 May 2012 18:36 - 03 May 2012 19:15 #2 by LOL
Those were funny, :)

Now where is that old video of the office worker smashing the CRT, that was hilarious.

I think it was this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H7NZ0GNIIE

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2012 19:01 #3 by ScienceChic

MamaRama wrote:

Why yes, yes I do! tongue:

MamaRama wrote:

:like:

These were just what the Dr ordered tonight - thanks MamaRama!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 May 2012 20:19 #4 by noneya BIZ
Take the WINE and get the HAMMER.....

03 May 2012 20:21 #5 by ScienceChic
noneya, I think wine and hammers are a bad combo...I could be wrong though

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 May 2012 06:22 #6 by noneya BIZ
SC there is no wrong combo when it comes to wine and ..... :wink:

04 May 2012 07:20 #7 by ScienceChic
rofllol

I once got a wine-lover friend of mine an online How To Host A Blind Tasting class with Wine Spectator, she got everything they said to get, invited friends over, and had a blast. She emailed me later and told me that no one was brave to enough to test a factoid WS had thrown out - that if you took a drink of Cabernet Sauvignon and immediately bit into a lemon that it would cause one to instantaneously vomit. It sounded bad enough, without the actual potential gross result as well, so I'd have to say wine and lemons probably don't go well together. :biggrin:

But otherwise, yeah wine pretty much goes with anything as long as the wine is in moderation (but what fun is that?!).

04 May 2012 08:25 #8 by noneya BIZ
If it's not (at least) 2 BIG BOTTLES per person, it's NO FUN AT ALL!!!! lol

04 May 2012 08:33 #9 by MamaRama
Back many, many, many years ago I had an Uncle that would make several gallons of Dandelion wine and several more of Chokecherry wine. Wow what a summer of fun..... :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds