FOUND IT! Lost book :(

04 May 2012 20:30 - 05 May 2012 19:14 #1 by FernForestFarm
I seem to have misplaced, lost, loaned and forgotten, my beloved copy of Knitting on the Edge by Nicky Epstein.
Have you seen it? The only place I can think I’ve had it outside of my home is the Knook and during the retreat at Buena Vista.
More than likely, it has my name, address and phone number in the front of the book.
If you have seen it, or borrowed (and I have forgotten) it, please send me a note, call, or konk me in the head with it when I’m at the Knook! I’m at a crucial part of a project where I need the ‘certain sure-fire’ edging.

Thanks,
E

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 May 2012 22:10 #2 by RivendaleFarms
Hope you find it soon! I did dig out my car this morning, not there. Didn't think so, but worth a check. You never know what you'll find in there.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

05 May 2012 19:14 #3 by FernForestFarm
Well, it seems that when I turned the house upside down looking for my lost book, some things fell to the corners. Among them, the remote key to a car I traded in 4 years ago, a missing match to a shoe and, lo and behold, THE BOOK!!
Thanks for all the good juju...it helped :)

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds