Election Results for Elk Creek Fire Dept Board of Directors

09 May 2012 12:20 #11 by CC
Comments by "Bill" here are a perfect example of people blowing smoke out of their backsides and trolling just to be an @sshole.

I love how a few posters here think they know so darn much about what they are talking about without an ounce of real info about the people they attack.

If anyone has ever met Grady or his wife.....they would know that they enjoy the luxury of knowing two very fine, caring, decent individuals who's only real motivation was to serve a the community they choose to live in.
To watch out for the citizens and make decision based on the good of all.

Grady's loss is more of Elk Creek Fire Protection Districts loss but even more so......to the citizens in which the district serves.

Today....I am glad I don't live in their district. They missed an opportunity to be led by by a very decent human being.
Grady doesn't have a "smear" bone in his body.

And "Bill".....yes...I like Grady and his wife very much. (Sorry Grady....hope my respect and admiration of you does not hurt you in the community)

And "Bill"....why do you care....you live in DCVR.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2012 13:20 #12 by homeagain

jf1acai wrote: The only smears I saw were from the winning side.

Sad that the outcome was decided by so few. Whether this was as planned, or the result of general apathy we'll never know.

Best wishes to ECFD.

I have a question I am asking in EARNEST......WHY wasn't the election date/information published in a MORE timely manner, the lack of
REAL information is troubling and the TIMING (or lack of) of information has been questioned on another site by several individuals who
took the time to gather information. WHY wasn't the election date/information of event published in a MORE timely manner??? ANYONE?

09 May 2012 13:29 #13 by Grady

homeagain wrote:

jf1acai wrote: The only smears I saw were from the winning side.

Sad that the outcome was decided by so few. Whether this was as planned, or the result of general apathy we'll never know.

Best wishes to ECFD.

I have a question I am asking in EARNEST......WHY wasn't the election date/information published in a MORE timely manner, the lack of
REAL information is troubling and the TIMING (or lack of) of information has been questioned on another site by several individuals who
took the time to gather information. WHY wasn't the election date/information of event published in a MORE timely manner??? ANYONE?

A very good question. :Whistle

Now that Mike Bartlett has resigned from the board, the board will appoint a replacement. Keep an eye out for that announcement.

09 May 2012 13:32 #14 by CC
I have my own personal theories.
I don't think that fire districts really want to publicize. I am only speaking from my own personal experience with my own district.
These folks have a very close knit infrastructure and my observation is that they like to keep it that way.

I think it would be good form to appoint you Grady since you were conscientious enough to even run for the position.

09 May 2012 14:34 #15 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

09 May 2012 15:56 #16 by homeagain

Becky wrote: I have my own personal theories.
I don't think that fire districts really want to publicize. I am only speaking from my own personal experience with my own district.
These folks have a very close knit infrastructure and my observation is that they like to keep it that way.

I think it would be good form to appoint you Grady since you were conscientious enough to even run for the position.

BECAUSE I have NO actually working knowledge of the political issues/strife at this F.D.....I have attempted to keep my thoughts/
questions to myself. BUT, now that THIS election is completed and the platform has been touted as "we have a GOOD,cohesive
staff/board....I WILL be observing from afar. I do NOT live within boundary lines,BUT for MANY years I have heard the "problems/politics
at ECFD are a HUGE issue and feedback has been CONSISTENTLY negative. IF the'good old boy" system is STILL in place,because this
election was NOT published/widely known THEN there should be RAMIFICATIONS.....JMO

09 May 2012 16:16 #17 by CC
But there won't be. It is what it is.

09 May 2012 18:38 #18 by Mr Morningwood

Becky wrote: Is your reading comprehension ok "Bill"?

Grady....don't bother feeding this troll. He isn't interested in facts or truth......his MO is just to be contrary......this board has had it's fill of it.

Becky, our neighbors warned me you were a crazy bitch who has never been wrong in her life. I coudn't believe if the stories were true a person like this would be allowed to function freely in society. It is now clear our neighbors know you very well.

FYI - my screen name is Mr Morningwood not Bill.

09 May 2012 19:38 #19 by CC

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds