Reasonable Dentist

20 May 2012 15:31 #11 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Reasonable Dentist
If you are using a chain, try perfect teeth, not bad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2012 17:12 #12 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Reasonable Dentist

Becky wrote: Avoid Comfort Dental at all cost.

Worst experience of my life. I went in to have some teeth pulled and they actually pulled the wrong tooth.
Justified it by telling me I was going to have them all pulled anyway. Then told me to pound sand and find another dentist.
I had their insurance.
Don't anymore.
Dr Lahr is a fine dentist.

sorry to hear that BEcky. I have heard a lot of people telling similar stories about CD.

20 May 2012 17:14 #13 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Reasonable Dentist

swoop wrote: Avoid Conifer Comfort Dental!!!!! I went there they checked out two problem areas and told me I needed two root canals and implants. I went back to my regular dentist Dr. Nichols in Bailey and he fixed my two major cavities with no need for root canals. Dr. Nichols has two offices, one in Bailey and one in Lakewood off 285 and Wadsworth.

thank you swoop , I used to go to Dr Nichols a long time ago, but then through my new insurance I didn't have very many choices and he was not one of them. I might go back there. Thanks for reminding me.

20 May 2012 20:36 #14 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Reasonable Dentist
Thanks Becky and swoop for the info on your experiences at Comfort Dental. Looks like a number of us will be looking elsewhere for composites when we need them.

Anyone know of dentists in the area who use composites rather than amalgam for fillings? Thanks.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

22 May 2012 12:33 #15 by MtnMiss
Replied by MtnMiss on topic Reasonable Dentist
Whatever you do, do not use the one at Green Valley. He actually told me he would do full extractions of all my wisdom teeth, broke them off, billed the insurance for full extractions, and then left on vacation leaving me with (2) pain pills. By the time he returned, one week later, my mouth was so swollen, I could not open it. (I had been trying to pour Ensure down, and found it difficult willout a straw, and opening my mouth. He said there was nothing he could do until the swelling went down. We took my records and went down to Colorado Oral Surgeons. They performed emergency surgery that afternoon. It was a fight to get the surgeons paid because Green Valley had already been paid by the insurance for the same (haha) procedure.

22 May 2012 15:04 #16 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Reasonable Dentist
We used to go to Dr. Nichols. Weren't happy. Went to Dr. Lahr and are extremely satisfied. Good dentist, personable and efficient staff.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds