Reasonable Dentist

18 May 2012 10:35 #1 by RY
Reasonable Dentist was created by RY
does anyone have a suggestion for a reasonable dentist in the Conifer area? I have no dental insurance. Please let me know. thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2012 12:37 #2 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Reasonable Dentist
Try "Comfort Dental".

18 May 2012 17:52 #3 by MoCat
Replied by MoCat on topic Reasonable Dentist
Dr. Lahr at West Ranch Dental

19 May 2012 10:57 #4 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Reasonable Dentist

MoCat wrote: Dr. Lahr at West Ranch Dental

THank you MoCat, Where is West Ranch Dental?

19 May 2012 11:02 #5 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Reasonable Dentist
Avoid Comfort Dental at all cost.

Worst experience of my life. I went in to have some teeth pulled and they actually pulled the wrong tooth.
Justified it by telling me I was going to have them all pulled anyway. Then told me to pound sand and find another dentist.
I had their insurance.
Don't anymore.
Dr Lahr is a fine dentist.

20 May 2012 07:00 #6 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Reasonable Dentist
Dr. Lahr is my dentist, but I was told comfort was cheaper, that's why I said Comfort... (Just to make things clear).

20 May 2012 08:07 - 20 May 2012 15:43 #7 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Reasonable Dentist
Dr. Seifert Comfort Dental in Aspen Park. She was recommended by a friend. I wanted one who would listen to me and do only what I requested. I wanted a composite filling not amalgam and I didn't want a continued barage of x-rays, amongst other things. She has always listened to my needs and met them. And is very inexpensive in comparison to most.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

20 May 2012 08:12 #8 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Reasonable Dentist

Becky wrote: Avoid Comfort Dental at all cost.

Worst experience of my life. I went in to have some teeth pulled and they actually pulled the wrong tooth.
Justified it by telling me I was going to have them all pulled anyway. Then told me to pound sand and find another dentist.
I had their insurance.
Don't anymore.

Wow, I wouldn't want to go back either with that experience. Who was the dentist?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

20 May 2012 08:14 #9 by swoop
Replied by swoop on topic Reasonable Dentist
Avoid Conifer Comfort Dental!!!!! I went there they checked out two problem areas and told me I needed two root canals and implants. I went back to my regular dentist Dr. Nichols in Bailey and he fixed my two major cavities with no need for root canals. Dr. Nichols has two offices, one in Bailey and one in Lakewood off 285 and Wadsworth.

20 May 2012 15:28 #10 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Reasonable Dentist

akilina wrote:

Becky wrote: Avoid Comfort Dental at all cost.

I had their insurance.
Don't anymore.

Wow, I wouldn't want to go back either with that experience. Who was the dentist?

I believe it was your dentist.

Since i had their insurance.....I then went down to the Lakewood Comfort Dental.
The situation went from bad to worse.
I wouldn't take my dog to a Comfort Dental.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds