Question

21 May 2012 21:39 #1 by Mtn Gramma
Question was created by Mtn Gramma
We have been on vacation since the first of May, returned home yesterday to find broken limbs all over the property. Was there a weather event of some sort? Wind? Heavy snow? Inquiring minds want to know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2012 21:57 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Question
We had a bit of a heavy snow earlier in the month.

21 May 2012 22:07 #3 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Question
Either that or someone decided to do some wildfire mitigation for you while you were gone? lol

Welcome back.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

22 May 2012 10:09 #4 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Question
lol The branches came from higher on the aspens than human mitigation could have done, so I guess the culprit is Mother Nature. It was startling to come home to so many branches down. Glad slash collection is in June.

We were pretty much out of local contact while we were gone. Minimal internet, 3 phone calls, no stress. Had an awesome time.

22 May 2012 18:27 #5 by MtnMiss
Replied by MtnMiss on topic Question
Depends on where you live, I guess. I was startled awake last Saturday (very early Sunday) by hail.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds