Coffee Shack is closing

23 May 2012 22:35 #1 by CoffeeShack
It is with the heaviest of hearts that I announce that the Coffee Shack is closing its doors at 3 Delwood Square, Bailey, CO at the end of this month.

On Sunday, May 20, we received a Notice of Termination of our Month-to-Month Tenancy from the primary lease holder of the facility, Silco Oil. We have attempted to contact the property owners directly through their son, who manages the property, but to no avail. The property owners' son has refused to take or return our phone calls and text messages. We have pleaded with the primary lease holder to reconsider and provide us a sublease, but according to her latest e-mail (sent May 22), "In consideration of the other tenants in the center, [the owners] have decided that they do not want to go forward and therefore you will need to vacate the premises on or before May 31, 2012."

Dr. Seuss is credited with saying, "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

This past year has been one of wonderful memories and unforgettable experiences. And so, while all of us here at the Coffee Shack are heartbroken and devastated to be losing this wonderful location and seeing this dream come to an end, we have been blessed to be such an integral part of the community and appreciate each and every one of our customers. We are especially appreciative of the support you, our community, showed us following our move from the old location to the new one we are now losing. As much as it pains us, this is the end for the Coffee Shack. There is no other viable location for us to move into near the top of Crow Hill and even if there were, we would be unable to afford to move and remodel another new location.

Please try to come by this week to bid us farwell and share with us your favorite memory of the Coffee Shack.

12 Rosalie Rd
Bailey, CO 80421
(303) 816-7111

CoffeeShackCO (at) gmail (dot) com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

The Shack Is Back!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2012 22:42 #2 by otisptoadwater
Sad news, I wish you all the best in the future.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

23 May 2012 23:18 #3 by mtn60
Replied by mtn60 on topic Coffee Shack is closing
Nice The landlords really screwed it to ya on this one with very little notice .
Some people.....!

24 May 2012 08:49 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
As much as it is sad to see a business go. A lesson has been learned.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds