I declare this Betty Grable Day!

16 Jul 2010 11:39 #1 by Local_Historian
Actually, Fox Movie Channel seems to have done so - and that's ok. Nothing like old movies on a day off, a true day off, when you aren;t obligated ot do anything but what you want to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2010 14:53 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I declare this Betty Grable Day!

Local_Historian wrote: Actually, Fox Movie Channel seems to have done so - and that's ok. Nothing like old movies on a day off, a true day off, when you aren;t obligated ot do anything but what you want to do.

Everyday is a true day off for me..I just lit the grill, cut off a few New York strip steaks, put a glass in the freeze, and i'm betting races on TVG-
6 minutes to post Philly Park race 4, horse #3

I got a hot tip- from the trainer

602 on Directv

16 Jul 2010 17:02 #3 by RivendaleFarms
I will admire my legs in Betty Grable's honor.
(Ok, the gams here are nothing like Betty's, but it's a lovely thought.)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

16 Jul 2010 19:23 #4 by Local_Historian
I work when I have museum contracts, I work as a nanny three days a week, and I work when inspired to write and research. Plus I work to keep the house clean, the laundry done, people and dogs fed, and to get my mom shuttled about to various things when dad cannot do so. Sometimes I have a so called week off - like this week - that people rapidly fill for me.

Today I cleaned only one of the things, did no other work, and am happy just playing about on the computer. though I did add to one of my blogs earlier - an irresistably funny quote. Tomorrow I'm obligated to put this ream of copies into appropriate folders and make a list of the research I have complete and get back on track with the writing.

Come on VL - sometimes you have obligations - visiting the in laws, doing things for the kids, taking a shower...

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds