Busters is moving back home this weekend!!

09 Jun 2012 13:40 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2012 13:51 #2 by JMC

09 Jun 2012 19:14 #3 by akilina
Thanks Wily. I didn't know they had a dog wash. Keep learning new stuff about them every day. Look forward to visiting them after they move.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

09 Jun 2012 19:52 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela
They are also taking over the space that they used to occupy PLUS the liquor store that was next to them, so it will be BIGGER.

09 Jun 2012 20:22 #5 by pacamom
I am glad they are moving back. As dead as the new Safeway is, no matter when I went to Buster's I had trouble pulling out. I hated their location there.

Will there new space be bigger than there inbetween space?

10 Jun 2012 08:17 #6 by hvgal
yea!!! So glad. Love what the new owners have done with the Conifer Marketplace center. I hear it is full or close. Knit Knook will be going in there too. How could it get any better?

10 Jun 2012 09:25 #7 by MellowYellow
:biggrin: tongue: I, too, am so glad they'll be back where they "belong"! Can't wait to see the new digs!

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds