Colorado’s largest wildfires, ranked by acres burned

17 Jun 2012 21:12 #1 by CinnamonGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jun 2012 23:52 #2 by Cheap Yankee
I hate these meaningless stats, such as the ones your post title eludes to (but your link does not contain). Nothing but banal, water-cooler conversation.
I'm sure each fire changed someone's life forever.
Whoo-hoo! Hayman's #1!!!!!!! It just plants a seed for some psycho to get to the top of the next list....kind of like resurrecting Columbine with each new school related shooting . Ick!
Let each tragedy stand on its own. This habit of the media conglomerating otherwise unrelated events is insulting to those capable of critical thinking.

17 Jun 2012 23:59 #3 by archer
Your link is not taking me to an article matching your title.

18 Jun 2012 21:50 #4 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

19 Jun 2012 08:51 #5 by akilina
Thanks photo-squirrel.

A good summary of the many fires in Colorado.

And I shudder at the thought of it being drier and the long term prospects.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds