Hello

24 May 2010 11:48 #1 by pepperfan451
Hello was created by pepperfan451
Love the new site. Nice to see so many familiar names. I have four kids who attend an online public school and are at the top of their classes. My oldest is graduating high school in June and has decided to go to DU and we are so darn excited. I am currently a full time student and am enjoying my classes very much. We moved to Bailey in '06 and love it. I look forward to meeting some new people on this new forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2010 11:53 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Hello
Welcome! Congratulations and great job with your kids and their success. You will love this site and the people up here.

24 May 2010 12:41 #3 by pepperfan451
Replied by pepperfan451 on topic Hello
Thanks for the welcome Viking. Been a while since I saw you 'round on the other site. We purchased a cocker from you a while ago, she has turned out to be the sweetest pooch. Good to see you again.

24 May 2010 12:43 #4 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Hello
Let me also say, "Welcome, pepperfan!" I think you'll like it here.

24 May 2010 12:46 #5 by The Viking

pepperfan451 wrote: Thanks for the welcome Viking. Been a while since I saw you 'round on the other site. We purchased a cocker from you a while ago, she has turned out to be the sweetest pooch. Good to see you again.

Really? Small world! OK, since I found homes for so many, you will have to refresh my memory who you are in real life? You can PM if you like. I would love to see pics and see how she is. I keep up with many puppies that found homes up here. Yeah, I haven't been welcomed on that site since January.

24 May 2010 14:14 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Hello
Hey there!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2010 22:08 #7 by j-mac
Replied by j-mac on topic Hello
So this is where all the cammers went ! Nice to see yawl.

24 May 2010 22:15 #8 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Hello
Many of us were cammers. Now we're bounders. We're moving up the alphabet.

I don't want to know what we'll be if we get to "a"..... lol

24 May 2010 22:16 #9 by The Viking

WayneHarrison wrote: Many of us were cammers. Now we're bounders. We're moving up the alphabet.

I don't want to know what we'll be if we get to "a"..... lol

rofllol I am sure we will get a few that will fit into the 'a' category. :biggrin:

25 May 2010 07:33 #10 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hello
Hi T!!!!! Welcome gf. So glad to have you here. How's Blair? For those of you that don't know this --- this is one amazing mom! All her kids are home-schooled and BRILLIANT! :thumbsup:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds