Hello

25 May 2010 21:24 #11 by pepperfan451
Replied by pepperfan451 on topic Hello
Hi Sunshine, that sure was a lot to live up to lol . You are sweet. Glad you posted on fb about this site, it is great. I'm suddenly feeling social again. It will pass, I'm sure lol . I sure wish someone would start another game night, or bunko night or "just another reason to get together and drink" night lol .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 07:28 #12 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hello

pepperfan451 wrote: Hi Sunshine, that sure was a lot to live up to lol . You are sweet. Glad you posted on fb about this site, it is great. I'm suddenly feeling social again. It will pass, I'm sure lol . I sure wish someone would start another game night, or bunko night or "just another reason to get together and drink" night lol .

Shoot, you just missed one the weekend before last. It started innocent enough. rofllol It always does, but then....well you know. :wink: I will ask around and see if we're going to do something again soon. A game night would be fun. Glad you came on over and STAY sociable!!! lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2010 20:36 #13 by pepperfan451
Replied by pepperfan451 on topic Hello
Its a good think I'm not lookin' for a wholesome crowd LOL. :)

26 May 2010 20:50 #14 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Hello
Here is a friendly welcome too. Nice to see you. Glad the schooling is going so very well.

26 May 2010 20:57 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Hello

pepperfan451 wrote: Its a good think I'm not lookin' for a wholesome crowd LOL. :)

Good thing because it ain't happening!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds