Pinecam Living Room Locked - No Immediate Fire Updates

26 Jun 2012 16:42 #1 by Stymie
So, someone got their panties in a wad over at Pinecam and they locked the living room. I admit it was the best place to go for up to the second fire news. Any updates please post here. Concerned about all the lightning around.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2012 17:19 #2 by CinnamonGirl
LOL, how fitting that they locked the whole living room. I think what happened was they had a problem with that forum and the only way to fix it was to duplicate the same forum into a new one. Or maybe start a whole new one. The only problem is I don't know where a link is to the new one.

I am sorry I shouldn't laugh but I just think Karma is involved in this one with all locked threads over they it finally made them have to lock the whole thing.

26 Jun 2012 17:22 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Wait I found it. they did have to lock the old one and start a whole new living room. There is now a brand new living room 2. Yeah, I ran into an issue similar a while ago but my coder was able to duplicate. They didn't.

26 Jun 2012 17:47 #4 by LOL
Software weenies don't know WTF they are doin. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

26 Jun 2012 17:50 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Pinecam if you are listening give me a call, 720-248-8285. I can help. Seriously.

26 Jun 2012 18:14 #6 by LopingAlong
I can't even find the LR2. I hope they call you; you're the bomb!

This site has the best fire reports though. That was clearly apparent during the North Fork fire. I still like to go to both sites, and do daily. Thanks for this one!

26 Jun 2012 18:31 #7 by LOL
CG just send them a link to the Campfire for anyone who clicks on the non-working Living Room link. :lol: Bwahahaaaaa!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

26 Jun 2012 18:54 #8 by Stymie
Just seemed strange to me that there was a lot of whining and moaning and name calling on multiple threads and suddenly it shuts down due to a technical issue. I do appreciate both sites though and count on each for local info. Keep up the good work.

26 Jun 2012 20:27 #9 by CinnamonGirl

LopingAlong wrote: I can't even find the LR2. I hope they call you; you're the bomb!

This site has the best fire reports though. That was clearly apparent during the North Fork fire. I still like to go to both sites, and do daily. Thanks for this one!

Hey LA, nice to see you. Hope you are well.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds