It's raining!!!!

26 Jun 2012 17:17 #1 by ScienceChic
It's raining!!!! was created by ScienceChic
:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Worried about the lightning though. You guys getting any up there?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2012 17:29 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic It's raining!!!!
Couple drops here in Lakewood. I see a storm on radar near Bailey.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

26 Jun 2012 17:31 #3 by MoCat
Replied by MoCat on topic It's raining!!!!
rain and thunder in downtown Bailey

26 Jun 2012 17:59 #4 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic It's raining!!!!

Science Chic wrote: You guys getting any up there?

Nope.

Wait, are we still talking about rain? :wink:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Jun 2012 18:16 #5 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic It's raining!!!!
Quick moving storm, got about 15 minutes of moderate rain. Still a lot more lightning in the area than I want but I'm enjoying the short burst of humidity and lower air temps!

A coworker of mine was just evacuated from his home because of the Waldo Canyon fire, from looking at the radar he didn't get any rain. Also looks like the Flatiron fire didn't get any rain either.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Jun 2012 20:03 #6 by MamaRama
Replied by MamaRama on topic It's raining!!!!
I think we got about 15 drops of rain. thankfully NO LIGHTNING!!

26 Jun 2012 20:07 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic It's raining!!!!
Nutin, thunder, but no drops.

26 Jun 2012 20:19 #8 by Wily Fox aka Angela
we got about 14 drops and that is it

26 Jun 2012 20:28 #9 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic It's raining!!!!
Bummer. It rained really good down in Lakewood for about 20-30min. I'm sure a lot of it evaporated, but something is better than nothing and I was really hoping it would get to where it's needed more.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Jun 2012 13:50 #10 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic It's raining!!!!
Nice little rain shower in Bailey last 15min, only a little thunder rumbling, not too bad

:sunrain: :sunrain: :sunrain: :sunrain: :sunrain: :umbrella:

:yeahthat:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds