The high price of hay

14 Sep 2012 09:34 #1 by horse man
For the people up here not able to find the hay they need they may want to look into chaffhaye. We have been feeding it for over a month now and are very happy with it and have found it to be cost effective with the price of hay today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2012 19:51 #2 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic The high price of hay
Thanks horse man. Had to google as I am not familiar with chaffhaye.

Friend of mine had her hay cut and she only got half of the amount from last year.

So it looks like hay is going to be at a premium this year.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

18 Sep 2012 09:48 #3 by horse man
Replied by horse man on topic The high price of hay
If you check the other post it has a link on it. That tells you all about it and where you can get it.

18 Sep 2012 18:49 #4 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic The high price of hay
Thanks horse man. Found the link in the other post. Quite informative.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

19 Sep 2012 07:01 #5 by horse man
Replied by horse man on topic The high price of hay
I'm glade to help it is all about helping where we can.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds