Espanol

10 May 2010 11:34 #1 by LopingAlong
Espanol was created by LopingAlong
Anyone else learning Spanish with Rosetta Stone? Quiero habla espanol!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 May 2010 11:38 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Espanol
Actually, yes, I have the Spanish and Italian Rosetta Stone. I used it about 8 months ago or so but then got busy and had no one to talk to. I may get back intot it. How are you liking it?

10 May 2010 12:02 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Espanol
My son gets Rosetta free. You guys like it? Maybe we should start a learning spanish thread and practice together. I have been thinking of learning Spanish.

10 May 2010 12:40 #4 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: My son gets Rosetta free. You guys like it? Maybe we should start a learning spanish thread and practice together. I have been thinking of learning Spanish.

I think that sounds like a great idea. Maybe get together once a month or so for coffee or lunch and only try and speak Spanish to each other. I think you learn quick that way. Might get some weird looks from our neighbors though.

10 May 2010 12:46 #5 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Espanol
I LOVE it and have learned tons since I began a month and a half ago. I need to speak though. I understand a lot unless the people speak too fast, then I can't tell one word from another. I love the idea of meeting and speaking. Can we please do that for real??? :)

10 May 2010 12:49 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Espanol
My daughter and her husband learned from who they worked with. My son in law works with People form Mexico and that is how he learned.

10 May 2010 14:44 #7 by The Viking

LopingAlong wrote: I LOVE it and have learned tons since I began a month and a half ago. I need to speak though. I understand a lot unless the people speak too fast, then I can't tell one word from another. I love the idea of meeting and speaking. Can we please do that for real??? :)

Say 'por favor'.... :Grin:

11 May 2010 10:51 #8 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Espanol
Por Favor, Senor! :)

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds