285 closed btwn conifer and pine somewhere?

13 Oct 2012 13:02 #1 by pacamom
Got a text from a friend and traffic not moving. They are close to Foxton heading towards Pine Junction

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Oct 2012 14:04 #2 by Hilltop
When I drove by about noon there was a suv lying on it's roof. I just came back through and everything is clear.

13 Oct 2012 16:39 #3 by CC
Info can be found here.

http://www.disastersupportvolunteers.co ... rashmm-235

I also drove by and I don't think the road was ever closed.....just slow going.

13 Oct 2012 17:08 #4 by akilina
Saw it on the way down the hill to the rally. Just slow going. Hope everyone is alright.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

13 Oct 2012 18:01 #5 by pacamom
Thanks. My friend was stopped in traffic for a while. Ended up going around the long way.

13 Oct 2012 20:54 #6 by CC
It looked like a nasty rollover.

13 Oct 2012 23:03 #7 by freebird
Yeah, it happened around 11:40 and I think they took the driver of the overturned vehicle away in one ambulance. "Multiple" ambulances weren't required. :wink:

When I drove back around noon the SW lanes were down to one lane around Foxton/Kennedy Gulch Road but not closed.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds