Big o' bear

23 Jul 2010 16:16 #1 by mtnjunkanoo
Big o' bear was created by mtnjunkanoo
Wife woke me at 2:30 in the morning to let me know the bear was in front of our gate. (she was awakend because she thought she heard to door close) We went out on the patio with the flashlight, but we had a good view with the moonlight last night. when we shined the flashlight on him/her she/ he slowley walked accross the road to our neighbor...so we finally got to see a bear!!!! :banana:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2010 16:53 #2 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic Big o' bear
Amazing site! I have lived up here for many years and have only seen a bear twice. Once on my deck and once running across the field. Lucky and special, you may not see one again for a long time.

25 Jul 2010 11:31 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Big o' bear
A small bear ran across our property Saturday evening. We had the downstairs sliding glass door open to let in the cool air and heard the dogs goingat crazy and go into their "deep bark" voice.. One of our Springers was so scared she actually ran up our indoor stairs and barked from the top of the stairs down to the family room and the open door. The other Springer was a little more brave but wouldn't go off the deck.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds