Suggestion for a Movie forum

23 Jul 2010 20:54 #1 by The Viking
I know we have a thread about favorite movies and it is reminding me of movies I haven't seen in a while or of movies I want to see. I know a lot of people go to movies and I would love to hear reviews of movies that people have seen, to see if it is worth going to. Like Despicable Me and the Expendables, and Twilight Eclipse, and Salt which comes out today, and a few others that I have debated on seeing. Would it be worth it to have a forum like the restaurants where people can give reviews on movies they have seen past and present? Just a thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2010 21:34 #2 by ScienceChic
Good idea! It would be easier than going back 3 pages to find the "Which movies are you going to see this summer thread?" And we can have so much more, like older movies that you mentioned Viking, and TV shows too!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jul 2010 15:18 #3 by [Raven]
No interest in tv shows, but a movie review forum would be excellent. (And I can just not click on tv shows!) Older movies too would be great. I'm for it.

26 Jul 2010 09:07 #4 by ComputerBreath
Excellent idea! I don't see a lot of movies, but when I want to I want to go to one that will be worth the arm and leg they charge, plus condiments.

26 Jul 2010 22:21 #5 by Scooby72
Great idea! We are a big movie family!

We just saw Predators and generally go with Rotten Tomatoes - it gave it an 80% something, I thought the movie sucked.

27 Jul 2010 02:10 #6 by MyMountainTown
We have been throwing around setting up an entertainment forum, for books, movies, entertainment news. What do you think?

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

27 Jul 2010 09:41 #7 by Scooby72
Oiy!! :thumbsup:

28 Jul 2010 18:50 #8 by [Raven]
Yep.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds