Shame on you

19 Oct 2012 13:07 #1 by Greenlady
Shame on you was created by Greenlady
Democrats and republicans please agree that what ever our political view point is, this act of vandalism on private property is wrong. This is the headquarters for the Obama campaign in Conifer

http://www.9news.com/news/article/29508 ... -swastikas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2012 13:12 #2 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic Shame on you

Greenlady wrote: Democrats and republicans please agree that what ever our political view point is, this act of vandalism on private property is wrong. This is the headquarters for the Obama campaign in Conifer

http://www.9news.com/news/article/29508 ... -swastikas

Had to be some stupid kid. It doesn't even make sense.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

19 Oct 2012 13:24 #3 by BearMtnHIB
Replied by BearMtnHIB on topic Shame on you

Democrats and republicans please agree that what ever our political view point is, this act of vandalism on private property is wrong. This is the headquarters for the Obama campaign in Conifer

Is every single one of you Democrats a VICTIM?
Geez- get a razor blade and scrape it off- you are looking just as bad as the idiots who used the paint. It took you longer to post about it then it would take to fix it.

Walk it off- you can't fix stupid.

19 Oct 2012 13:37 #4 by Greenlady
Replied by Greenlady on topic Shame on you

Geez- get a razor blade and scrape it off- you are looking just as bad as the idiots who used the paint. It took you longer to post about it then it would take to fix it.

So I guess you think that it this would be ok for some nutter democrat to come along and do this to your property then?

Yes, the filth has been cleaned off!!

19 Oct 2012 13:38 #5 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Shame on you
Kinda makes you wonder if Bear was the swastika painter.

19 Oct 2012 13:43 #6 by Greenlady
They were not bright people that did this. They have got it the wrong way round - what they have actually drawn is a left handed version which to Hindus means good luck and health.

19 Oct 2012 13:45 - 19 Oct 2012 13:53 #7 by BearMtnHIB

Kinda makes you wonder if Bear was the swastika painter.

I wasn't- just in case you were going to lose some sleep.
But come on people- how do you know it wasn't a Democrat who did it?

On second thought- first thing you should do is call the Sheriff, CBI and FBI and report the hate crime.

Second- apply for some stimulus money- so you'll have enough resources to buy the razor blade.

Don't forget to hire some under-priviliged persons to do the actual work. Report it back to the employment division as a "job saved".

Third- I was born in East LA- that's not vandalism. Vandalism is when you show up in the morning and there's a crater where your office used to be.

At most this was a very very minor inconvenience- kin to finding that a bird pooped on your window.

You're all a bunch of whiny babies.

19 Oct 2012 13:49 #8 by Greenlady

Your all a bunch of whiny babies.

By the way it it you're not your

Take a look at yourself. You are spending an awful lot of time on this topic rofllol

19 Oct 2012 13:56 #9 by Guest Mod Formerly JMC
Replied by Guest Mod Formerly JMC on topic Shame on you

BearMtnHIB wrote:

You only believe in property rights when it suits your purpose. You are the most hypocritical a**hole I have ever been forced to listen too. I only listen in my job as Guest mod. otherwise you and your idiotic opinions are a waste of my time. Predictable moronic tripe.

19 Oct 2012 13:59 #10 by BearMtnHIB

Guest Mod Formerly JMC wrote: You only believe in property rights when it suits your purpose. You are the most hypocritical asshole I have ever been forced to listen too. I only listen in my job as Guest mod. otherwise you and your idiotic opinions are a waste of my time. Predictable moronic tripe.

Take a hike- peanut.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds