Why do you like 285bound.com?

28 Jul 2010 09:22 #11 by ComputerBreath
I love the acceptance as well as the broad range of subjects.

I've learned a lot over the last several months regarding our local political races...something I wouldn't have known otherwise 'cuz there is no where else this information is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2010 11:23 #12 by Neytiri

Joe wrote: I like it a lot, people here are nice, friendly, free wheeling and mostly intelligent.

I notice this too. Seems more laid back and relaxed here. :thumbsup:

Eywa has heard you... Eywa has heard you!

28 Jul 2010 19:47 #13 by Moab
Replied by Moab on topic Why do you like 285bound.com?
I don’t even know where to begin because there are so many great things about this site. First off I love that the focus is the community. There is one page devoted to links to local government, news, politics and businesses. All kinds of community information is in one place! They haven’t forgotten the outside world and there are links to area news, road conditions and weather. I love the coupons section and the classifieds – so many great deals. I really like how the local businesses use blogs to advertise. Thanks Biggie Wine and Liquor for letting me know it’s okay to “tip it” when it comes to bixed wines. But I especially love the forums. It’s wonderful to read what people think even if some of them are half-wits…Thanks 285bound.com for giving me a website that feels like home.

28 Jul 2010 20:13 #14 by dummy up
What Moab said! I like the freedom and fun attitude of the posters (mostly) nobody takes themselves too seriously.

28 Jul 2010 23:28 #15 by The Viking
You ever see the movies where the guy has been locked up for a long time and then he gets released and as he steps out of the gates his family is waiting? That is what it felt like coming from another unmentioned site to this one. Freedom and family.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds