Hi everyone !

06 Dec 2012 10:10 #1 by probymom
Hi everyone ! was created by probymom
Just want to pop in and introduce myself and my family.
We are moving to Bailey 1-7 from the NW suburbs of Chicago and are so excited to begin our new life in Colorado. My husband works from home, my 2 older sons are out of school(19&22) and our youngest son is in fifth grade. I have been reading a lot in here and have found some very helpful info so thanks for that !! As newbies we are excited but of course nervous about being in a new place where we don't know anyone. This move has been years in the wanting though so I gues it's time to start living our dream :) I know we have a lot to learn about mountain living so any advice,tips etc. are much appreciated, we'll learn as we go ! We just returned from a trip out there to buy a house and have already met some incredible kind people...

Thanks for reading !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2012 11:12 #2 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Hi everyone !
Welcome! You will love it here. Which NW suburb are you from? I made my way thru several of them before landing out here.

06 Dec 2012 11:21 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Hi everyone !
Welcome to the best place to live! Working from home is the best when you're in the mountains. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Dec 2012 11:35 #4 by probymom
Replied by probymom on topic Hi everyone !
Born and raised in Barrington and moving from Algonquin.

24 Jan 2013 12:06 #5 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Hi everyone !
Welcome.
I raised all 4 of my grown children here. great place to grow up. You will love Deer Crk Elem.
Holler when ya get settled in and we can have lunch.
Paca and SC are always up for a lunch.

24 Jan 2013 14:20 #6 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Hi everyone !

Science Chic wrote: Welcome to the best place to live! Working from home is the best when you're in the mountains. :)

:yeahthat:

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds