Caption This.

11 Dec 2012 14:25 #11 by Steve-o
Replied by Steve-o on topic Caption This.
"What was the question again?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Dec 2012 17:32 #12 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Caption This.
"Elementary, my dear Watson"

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Dec 2012 18:28 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Caption This.
OK so now that recreational marijuana has been passed,,,,

11 Dec 2012 19:12 #14 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Caption This.
lol Love the captions.

Inspired by MEI - If you can solve this you pass the marijuana test.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

11 Dec 2012 19:54 #15 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Caption This.
"So, in conclusion, you now clearly see that I have demonstrated that the Science of Quantum Physics proves that you can add 2 and 2, arrive at a sum of 5 with sufficient quantities of 2."

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Dec 2012 09:52 #16 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Replied by Wily Fox aka Angela on topic Caption This.

Steve-o wrote: "And therefore you can plainly see that the answer is not 42 but actually 43"

HA I get it!

12 Dec 2012 10:22 #17 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Caption This.

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:

Steve-o wrote: "And therefore you can plainly see that the answer is not 42 but actually 43"

HA I get it!

:like: :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Dec 2012 11:15 #18 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Caption This.

Science Chic wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:

HA I get it!

:like: :)

My caption was going to be something like Science Chic from the front row " excuse me but aren't you missing a closing parenthesis right over there?"

12 Dec 2012 11:47 #19 by Argyle
Replied by Argyle on topic Caption This.
"Is this going to be on the test?"

12 Dec 2012 11:50 #20 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Caption This.

speedoo wrote: "Is this going to be on the test?"

:VeryScared: :faint:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds