Mountain Lions in Burland

21 Dec 2012 09:52 #11 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Mountain Lions in Burland
I saw one this morning in King's Valley. I have an idea he may have a kill stashed in one of the local rock out croppings. He didn't show a great desire to leave the area, there were also a couple of ravens hanging out, and Abby had her nose in high gear.

No I didn't go look. :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2012 15:01 #12 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Mountain Lions in Burland
I should have opened my email sooner. Received the cutest pic of mtn lion youth right on the doorstep of a home. I have been asked to not be too specific with location other than to say it is Burland as it is still lion hunting season as far as we know and she might be mistook for an adult. She is bold and will come right up to the window. Teach her that it isn't acceptable and that not all humans are friendly so that she might survive.

Please watch your pets and children.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds